Lauren G. Goetzl is an associate at the firm, where she focuses her practice on employment-related litigation and regulatory matters. Lauren represents clients in a variety of employment law matters, including civil litigation and administrative investigations.
Lauren says one of the best things about working at Farrington Law is the combination of large-firm training and a small-firm atmosphere. “We are very collaborative at Farrington Law,” Lauren says. “We take very seriously what kind of people we bring into the firm. We look for people who are both extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. Because of the firm’s small size, we are all very involved in the success of the firm.”
Before joining the firm, Lauren was an associate in the Baltimore and Wilmington, Del., offices of DLA Piper LLP (US). Previously, she served as an intern to the Honorable Andre M. Davis, judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Maryland School of Law
- A.B., with distinction, Duke University
- District of Columbia
- Delaware (inactive)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland