Farrington Law represents employers in a wide variety of industries, including architecture and engineering, aviation, financial services, food services, government contracting, health care, pharmaceuticals, professional services, retail, technology, communications and nonprofits.
Sometimes, despite a company’s best efforts and ours, litigation can be unavoidable. We know the inside of a courtroom and we represent our clients efficiently, thoroughly and aggressively. We seek the quickest and most economical results for our clients, consistent with their strategic business goals.
Counseling on Employment Law
We believe that the best litigation strategy is often to avoid litigation. We work closely with our clients to avoid litigation by advising them on their obligations under common law and under federal statutes such as the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and a host of state and local employment laws. We help employers minimize the risk of employee and government lawsuits through careful compliance with these laws.
- Building high-quality, engaged relationships that facilitate extraordinary client service is the cornerstone of our business.
- We are committed to always achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- We are passionate about delivering best in class performance in all aspects of our work.
- We are serious about our work, but not about ourselves.
- We believe that everyone at every level can always improve and that we owe it to each other and our clients to do so.
- We never forget that the strength of our team is the strength of our business. We hold each other with the utmost respect, work in tight-knit teams and always have each other’s back.
“The best lawyers are those who make their clients’ lives easier and their businesses more successful.”
– Daniel E. Farrington